i added subtle sass.
1.Always post the rules
2.Answer the questions the person who tagged you in and write 11 new ones
3.Tag 11 people and link them to the post
4.Tell them you tagged them in the post
1. If you were to compose a fanmix for yourself, what are three songs that would be on it?
- Flaws- Bastille
- Believer- American Authors
- Me and Mia- Ted Leo and the Pharmacists
2. What would you choose for your last meal?
Pizza-thin crust spinach pizza with Canadian bacon, black olives and garlic butter dipping sauce
3. If you could change one thing/relationship/situation in a piece of fiction (Book/movie/TV show) — what would you change?
I’d change the way Ginny was written in the Harry Potter films. It did absolutely no justice to her character as written in the books.
4. What do you think of fireworks?
Honestly they bore me. I don’t like the way it makes my chest vibrate, I hate the sound, and they all look the same to me. UNPOPULAR AMERICAN OPINION
5. Other than where you currently live, what city do you think you would love to live in?
I’d love to live in New York(cliche but true). Each time I’ve visited there I’ve felt at home and like I belonged on those streets. Even when Elise was having to pull me along to stop me from murdering innocent tourists~
6. If you want to have a wedding, what is one thing you’d like to do that you don’t think anyone else you know will be doing at their wedding?
Have all the guests and wedding party wearing pastels. I have this light airy wedding in mind if anyone ever deigned to marry me and it requires light colors, flowy fabrics, and lots of calla lilies and lace
7. If you lived in a world of superheroes and you discovered you had some sort of extraordinary power, what would you do with it? Would you use it for your own benefit, refuse to use it, become a superhero, a sidekick, or a villian?
I think I’d try to live a relatively normal life depending on what the powers were. I’d try not to cause any trouble with them, but I’d definitely use them if it’d help others.
8. What is one thing that you think could have made your teenage years easier?
More self confidence and less worrying about what people thought, including my own friends.
9. What’s a cute, unconventional date idea that you’d like to try out some day?
Actually going on a date.
10. What concert do you wish you could attend some time soon?
I’m not huge on concerts, but I’d love to see ELO live, or American Authors.
11. What isn’t there enough of in your life right now?
A million things, lol. Mostly a stable income and social interaction though. Also frappes. Never enough of those.
1. If you could have any occupation in the world, what would you love to do?
2. If your life was a television show, what would your theme song be?
3. Who/what has influenced you the most in your life?
4. Pick 3 people from any time/place to have conversations with.
5. Are there any hobbies you have that most people don’t know about?
6. What would you title your autobiography?
7. You can only eat one type of bread for a solid year, what bread are you going to use?
8. What would you do if you inherited/won $1,000,000?
9. You can be any mythological creature in the world. What are you?
10. If, god forbid, you were to lose one of your senses, which would you be the least upset about losing?
11. If I called you in the middle of the night asking you to help me dispose of a body, how would you react?
Hair: What hair color looks best on you and what’s your natural color?
I think I look best in dark chocolate browns or my natural color(which I tried to go back to recently and ended up with near black hair), which is sort of an auburn-y brown near identical to this-
Cheeks: Do you blush easily?
I’m probably blushing right now thinking about blushing. It’s like as soon as someone points it out I’m instantly red faced. One negative to being so pale.
Wrists: Have you ever broken a bone?
I’ve broken a few toes in the past, and my nose has been broken 3 times(though only the first time actually cracked the nasal bone, the other 2 were cartlidge.)
Let’s just all take a minute to appreciate the kindness of our overlord.
Also, his shirt.